Edumass Online Exam Software is used for conducting online tests as per the patterns of online exam systems preferred by the institutes.
The online test management software is different from what is referred to as computer based test software. Web based exam software creates
an actual online computer test environment which the student will finally face in online test exam. On solving the online test in web based
test software for online exam, comparative analysis or ranking of the student is generated.
Online Testing Software
In this age of information technology, students are very well familiar with the internet and computer. So internet based education system is getting popular day by day. Continuing on the same trend, the web/internet based online tests are also the latest vogue, and so the requirement of the time. Now, every year different educational establishments prefer to go for web/internet based online tests for their different examinations. So apart from the solutions for traditional examinations, we also provide online test/examination platform with some unique (never before) features.
- Upload full test paper in your own, minutes before the scheduled test time,
- Even any authorized person can conduct a hassle free online test in case of absence of administrator.
- Analyze the performance of your exam students
- Performance analysis on different indices for the students (individual/group of students) as well as for the faculty.
- Graphical as well as tabulated analysis on batch/section wise, subject wise, topic wise, test paper wise and many more indices wise in most innovative way.
- Student can see his/her performance on his/her own online profile page.
- Parents can also see performance of their children whenever required.
- Administrators will be able to manage all the tests, student as well faculty, their profiles, records, tests, performance analysis etc through their accounts.
- Assign test to the students which they need to take at fixed date & time, within certain time interval/duration and any time during the session (open for any date)