Education is the road of bright future and good life. Today education is the base our future. That's why today everyone wants to pursue quality education. If our primary education is good then it will give benefits to our future.
What is Robotics?
Robotics is truly a multidisciplinary tool which students can use in order to learn and apply science, technology, engineering and math, popularly known world over as STEM. In a country where conventional approach in educating children is considered the norm and where the avenues for practical learning is nearly absent, Edumass gives children a chance to learn the art of learning itself, through discovery in a fun-loaded environment resulting in all around development.
UNIROBO is Technology Innovation engaged in the manufacturing, Research & Development of Innovative established by Edumass. We provide our services to Educational sector.
We are the team of professional engineers, researchers working in the field of advance robots, artificial intelligence, Practical Education and we are providing Robotics & Practical knowledge to the young generation, we works in the innovative and useful projects and encourage our students to develop new products & ideas in Robotics and EMBEDDED technology.
We help students to bridge the gap between the theoretical and practical learning by providing them in depth knowledge of various machines. We invite students to work upon the best and latest technologies in the ever fast changing world and also train students on various modules. We believe in extensive full depth training to the students, on the practical projects they want to work upon as per their choice.
Lab overview and content
Robotics Lab is a Activity Based Learning (ABL) laboratory comprising of advanced robots which can be used in experiments by the students in a comfortable school environment. Most of the advanced robots have been developed in-house at Edumass by its efficient technical team. Each robot device is accompanied with lesson plan set along with a detailed curriculum which enlists a description of a comprehensive set of STEM concepts for the students. The Robotics Lab also supplies advanced set of building blocks which can be used as tools for building simulated real-world situations. The students can then carry out a variety of tasks which are defined for the robots and thus gain a very hands-on insight while doing such exercises. The curriculum also includes assessments which can be used by the teachers for evaluating the students' practical skills and knowledge.
Benefits for Schools
- Robotic Lab will be a perfect outlet for students as robotics is in the forefront of technology.
- Helps in improving schools digital equity and economic development.
- Suggests new teaching methodologies.
- The lab is an effective medium to pique student's interest in STEM fields.
- Gives an extra edge for the school to make learning more interesting and fun.
- Helps in implementing advance industry approved hands on expertise.
- Improves schools academic achievements & teaching standards.
- Helps in improving schools digital equity and economic development
- Promoting practical way of learning through robotics.
- Helps in effectively meeting the next generation's workforce needs.
Benefits for Students
- Makes student an active learner.
- Helps the students understand programming in a much easier way.
- Boosts their confidence levels.
- Strengthens research & problem solving skills.
- Develops logical and analytical abilities.
- Help students to develop Science & math Intuition.
- Builds self thinking which results in clarity of thought.
- Allows them to explore new technologies.
- Introducing them to current advances in technology.